-
June 17th, 2004, 02:13 AM
#31
HB Forum Owner
-
June 17th, 2004, 02:38 AM
#32
Inactive Member
Don.....you of all people should know I always want what I can't have *soft smile*
-
June 17th, 2004, 05:25 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Hey Summer the board looks great. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2004, 03:15 PM
#34
HB Forum Owner
ALOT of people do Kelly...but don't let that stop you from goin after what you want IF you think its achievable...and also don't let that make you settle for somethin thats not as GOOD as you are*S* or as you deserve*S*
-
June 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM
#35
Inactive Member
I know you guys are right *S* I'll just see what happens and I guess it if feels right...then it probably is *S*
-
June 18th, 2004, 02:09 AM
#36
HB Forum Owner
good kell*hugs*
thanks pb*hugs* good ta see ya again
-
June 18th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#37
Inactive Member
*hugs* Thanks, it's good to be back.
-
June 21st, 2004, 05:46 AM
#38
HB Forum Owner
-
June 21st, 2004, 05:26 PM
#39
Inactive Member
wow you took some time from kissing the cowboy to come here *L* Just kidding T....good to see you happy *S*
-
June 22nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
#40
HB Forum Owner
with him being as sexy as he is how can a girl NOT want to kiss him alla the time*W*.....and its nice to be happy*Beams*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks